Wednesday 28 December 2011

paddington still haunts me.

Paddington has nearly ruined my life he ow sits in the office where i write this blog and looks down on me showing me all the mistakes that i made on him and taunting me with his odd face.
he started with good feeling i did only have three weeks to make him after i brought his pattern off eBay i happily started knitting only to realise that he was going to be huge much bigger than i ever imagined.
problems i has with Paddington were the hat which still looks like a sailors hat in bright yellow, a hole in the jacket my first hole in properly ten years i mean how? , and lastly leg a had tension and was the right size leg b made with the same hands , same wool and same needles two days after i finished the first leg and somehow leg b was 1 inch smaller than leg b i could not believe it i mean really why and now he sits looking at me and i want to burn him or feed him to the puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment